Bloom is centrally located and is close to Airport, railway station and key tourist hotspots. It brings with it world class facilities at affordable prices for the overseas patient who comes to seek medical treatment outside their home country.
Fertility Tourism - Our Unique Features
- Specializes in infertility management and is a multi Speciality state of the ART Centre, comprising of Gynecologists, Embryologists, Ultra Sonologists, Endocrinologists, Urologists and Andrologists.
- Personalized hospitality programme to help patients enjoy a smooth and 'hassle-free' stay in Chennai.
- We accept all major credit cards, money transfer facilities etc also available.
- Quick response for your query within 24 hrs.
- Booking flights, hotels / serviced apartments and transfers can be arranged by the clinic and we have a variety of packages depending on patient requirements and finances.
- Coordinators will be available to assist patient.
- Mobile Phone for clinic staff to be able to contact them immediately during their stay.
- Nursing care at serviced apartment for administering injections.
- Consultation with the doctors at the hospital will be fixed.
- World class facilities and infrastructure at affordable prices.
- Well skilled and qualified doctors and nurses.
- Visit to Chennai's hotspots will be arranged upon request.
- Serene atmosphere with gracious and decorous staffs to help throughout treatment process.
- Diet and hygienic food will be provided.
You or your attendant can contact the International Patients. Service coordinator via Phone, Fax, Email or letter. Details are available at the Contact Us section of this website.
You must provide all relevant information on your medical condition, including scans, medical history, and current medication etc.If you have been referred to bLOOM by a doctor in your home country, please carry the contact details of the doctor.
Yes. You can contact the International Patients service coordinator directly, with details of your medical history and treatment sought. Our International Patient Service Co-coordinator will recommend and also schedule an appointment, with an appropriate specialist.
Definitely. Once you have consulted the appropriate specialist, our International Patients service coordinator will give you a complete plan on the approximate length of stay at the hospitals and the total cost of the treatment, along with the necessary pre/post treatment care.
It is similar to obtaining a visa for regular travel purpose. However, if your treatment requires frequent visits, you may opt for a multiple entry visa for which you need a letter from the hospitals.
FRRO stands for Foreigners Regional Registration Office and this is required if you are travelling for medical requirement and have a Visa type 'M' which means 'Medical'. This Visa gives you multiple entries and provides you a longer stay at India. Our Patient Services Co-ordinators will do the processing for your registration and you will just need to follow their instruction on the same. You are required to register at the Foreigners Regional Registration Office within 14 days of your arrival.
If you need additional assistance or have any questions about Fertility Tourism,
please +91 7299 911 150 or Contact us
- Airport pick up and drop services
- Booking at our serviced Apartments
- Assist throughout the treatment process
- Translator will be provided if requested
- Schedule doctor’s appointments.
- Few kilometer to the hospital
- Bed & Breakfast facility
- Self Catering Suite with fully equipped kitchen.
- Wi- fi connection
- Free home delivery from various multi – cuisine restaurants
- Available Single, double & suite room apartments
- Highly securitized and safe environment
- Send us your enquiry to our email@example.com
- Conformation regarding your travel schedule
- Sending visa invitation
- Booking hotels / serviced apartments
- Fixing appointments with doctors
- Passport – copy to be submitted during registration.
- Medical visa
- Complete previous medical report
- Medication detail
- Valid ID proof
- Any referral note from your doctor
We accept all major credit cards, money transfer facilities etc also available. The full estimated payment must be paid on admission, incidental charges will be upon discharge.
At Bloom Fertility Centre we pride ourselves on leading success rates and patient centric care at extremely competitive prices. Whilst costs will vary depending on the individual’s treatment plan, (we work hard to minimize the cost of your IVF cycle without compromising the high-level of care and expertise that we provide).